Monday
May 14, 2018

Freak accident kills Wayne County man

State police say Douglas Till, 56, apparently attempted to light a cigarette while using a nasal oxygen delivery apparatus in his car.  When the oxygen contacted the open flame, the resulting flare-up caused facial and upper respiratory burns, resulting in Till’s death.

Molten rubber caused a small fire on the car’s carpet but it burned out without causing major damage.


Copyright 2018 Statewide News Network, Inc.
Story may not be reproduced in any form without express written consent.


Return to PoconoNews.Net Home Page